Cordis, Hong Kong is an upscale 5-star
hotel located in the vibrant Mongkok district of Kowloon. This 665 room hotel
is directly linked to the Langham Place shopping mall and Mongkok MTR station.
All rooms and suites are equipped with
complimentary Wi-Fi and LED TVs. Our wellness
facilities include a fully equipped Health Club, two Fitness Studios and an
outdoor heated pool, as well as the famous Chuan Spa. Dining options include
the Michelin starred Cantonese restaurant Ming Court, European restaurant and
bar, Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social, new outdoor food truck destination The Garage
Bar, and an all day dining restaurant, The Place.
Big celebration or small event, we would be delighted to help you plan and host your next gathering. Whether it is a business meeting, product launch, fashion show or one of our unique heartfelt weddings, we have state-of-the-art event spaces perfect for any occasion. Expect cutting edge audio-visual technology, stunning views of the Hong Kong skyline, and all the support you need to ensure your event is seamless.
Restaurant & Bars
Indulge in our range of vibrant restaurants and bars. Have a drink under the stars at The Garage Bar or catch up with friends at Alibi – Wine Dine Be Social. Enjoy an international feast at The Place, or experience the art of fine dining at Michelin-starred Ming Court. Dining with us is not just about nourishment, it’s a joy.
- Our spacious, sunlit buffet restaurant, The Place takes food lovers on a culinary journey around the world. From bold new cuisines to traditional favourites, spicy dishes and sweet treats, The Place has everything to satisfy any palate.
- Recognised by the Hong Kong & Macau Michelin Guide since 2009, Ming Court is known for pairing authentic Cantonese dishes with great wines from around the world. To offer an elevated dining experience, Ming Court’s culinary team has crafted a sophisticated menu, sourcing the best quality ingredients from around the world. The restaurant also features its own Ming Cellar, with over 400 wines from over 100 regions, to create a stunning Cantonese food and wine pairing experience.
- The Garage Bar, an outdoor food truck and craft beer destination, is decorated in a striking red and black theme. Featuring two vintage Citroen vans, The Garage Bar blends Western food truck favourites with traditional Asian flavours. All dishes can be suitably paired with almost 40 local and international craft beers.
- Offering an exceptional dining experience above the bustle of the city, Alibi is a modern stylish restaurant and bar where you can enjoy bespoke cocktails and creative shared plates with influences from Asia and Europe. It’s where good food and good company intertwine.
Location & Access
Cordis, Hong Kong is located in bustling Mongkok with easy links to all parts of Hong Kong and the Pearl River Delta. To get to the hotel, please take the MTR to Mongkok Station, the closest exit to Cordis, Hong Kong is C3.
- Shuttle Bus from the Hong Kong International Airport, Price: HK$140 per person (one way), Time: 60 - 90 mins depending on road situation * Please note that the shuttle bus route may vary and make a few stops before arriving at Cordis, Hong Kong.
- Taxi from the Hong Kong International Airport, Price: about HK$350, Time: 35-45 mins
- Rail from Hong Kong International Airport, Price: HK$90, Traveling Time: 21 mins
- Take the Airport Express Rail, to Kowloon Station, then take a taxi to the hotel which takes about 10 - 15 mins and about HK$50.
- Bus from the Hong Kong International Airport, Airport Bus No. A21, Price: HK$33, Time: 45-60 mins depending on road situation. Get off at Nathan Road No.630-640 outside Bank Centre
We are in the heart of bustling Mongkok, with designer boutiques, markets and trendy restaurants right outside your door. The hotel is also within walking distance of many famous attractions in Hong Kong. See for yourself with our easy-to-use map.
Our 665 rooms and suites are designed to fit your needs in every way. We have oversized bathrooms, large comfortable beds and a wide selection of pillows to help with a great night’s sleep. High speed broadband, workstation facilities with wifi hotspot, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows that offer unobstructed views of this fascinating city, make Cordis, Hong Kong an enviable choice for travelers.
Activities & Leisure
Staying healthy while you travel can be hard. We are devoted to helping you find ways to re-energise, so you can quickly get back to doing what you love. Stay in shape at our state-of-the-art Health Club, indulge in a treatment at our award-winning Chuan Spa, or plunge into the refreshing waters of our rooftop heated pool. At Cordis, Hong Kong, helping you focus on your well-being is our priority.
Meticulously tailored to your way of life, Cordis, Hong Kong is utterly devoted to making your stay perfect. We have it all, from plush bed linen and stunning installation art pieces to poolside icepops and interactive fitness studios, this is a hotel devoted to you.